Personal Information Protection Policy
* The Company utilizes fair and appropriate methods to collect personal information, and retains such information in an accurate manner, and manages such information safely.
* The Company will not utilize personal information for purposes outside the scope specified at the time such information is collected.
* The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the owner of such information, unless prescribed by law.
* In case the Company outsources a third-party to manage personal information, the Company will limit the scope of the information to the minimum necessary, and will enter into a contract to ensure the protection of this personal information. Furthermore, the Company will monitor the activities of the third party in an appropriate manner.
* The Company uses reasonable and appropriate information security countermeasures to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, tampered with, and leaked to outside parties. In addition, other countermeasures are implemented to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to personal information by third parties.
* The Company will attempt to quickly resolve any matter regarding the disclosure, revision, termination of use, or deletion of personal information to a reasonable degree, at the request of the owner of such information.
* The Company is thoroughly committed to ensuring that its officers and employees handle personal information in an appropriate manner on a daily basis. To this end, the Company provides training to its officers and employees this personal information protection policy and other internal rules regarding the handling and management of personal information.
* The Company has appointed a Personal Information Protection Manager who is responsible for managing the Company's personal information protection policy and for reviewing, maintaining, and improving the policy on a continuous basis.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Gearbox, Co., Ltd.